GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening comedy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208527-gardening-comedy.html)

Baz[_3_] 13-10-2013 01:44 AM

Gardening comedy

We don't see enough of this type of ADULT comedy, I love it.
You will have to advance it to 12:37 ish to get the gardening bits.

http://tinyurl.com/lg8ew4p

Well. I liked it.

Baz

Bob Hobden 13-10-2013 09:03 AM

Gardening comedy (or maybe not)

"Baz" wrote

We don't see enough of this type of ADULT comedy, I love it.
You will have to advance it to 12:37 ish to get the gardening bits.

http://tinyurl.com/lg8ew4p

Well. I liked it.

For those that like Billy Connolly this video may appeal.
Lots of bad language if you can understand what they say but hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVN4PRLrpsA

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.