GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unidentified lily (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208634-unidentified-lily.html)

Ragnar 31-10-2013 11:08 AM

Unidentified lily

Anyone know what variety this is?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink
It may be a seedling from one of my other lilies but it is a different
colour form.
TIA
R.

Ragnar 03-11-2013 12:37 PM

Unidentified lily

"Ragnar" wrote in message
Anyone know what variety this is?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...t=d irectlink
It may be a seedling from one of my other lilies but it is a different
colour form.
TIA
R.

No one replied, and I couldn't find a match on Google images, so I guess it
is a seedling of one of my other lily plants.
I am going to propagate it and market it as a new variety and make millions.
Well. thousands anyway.
Hundreds?
R.

Janet 03-11-2013 12:48 PM

Unidentified lily

In article ,
says...

No one replied, and I couldn't find a match on Google images, so I guess it
is a seedling of one of my other lily plants.
I am going to propagate it and market it as a new variety and make millions.
Well. thousands anyway.
Hundreds?
R.

This reminds me that due to the bank crisis, Gardeners World crisis,
and rain, urg has had to raise the membership fees.

Janet.