GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Last runner beans (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208711-last-runner-beans.html)

David Hill 13-11-2013 07:06 PM

Last runner beans

Was surprised to find a handful of good runner beans today, they were on
a few late sown plants that I thought would do nothing,
Must be the latest I've ever picked, they are on cooking as I write this.
David

Bill Grey 13-11-2013 09:52 PM

Last runner beans

"David Hill" wrote in message
Was surprised to find a handful of good runner beans today, they were on a
few late sown plants that I thought would do nothing,
Must be the latest I've ever picked, they are on cooking as I write this.
David

My little wig-wam really produced well for me this year. After I picked the
last handful, the recent stormy weather finished off any hopes of further
beans by blowing the wig-wam flat :-)

No complaints - a good year.

Bill