GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New EU Seed Law (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208725-new-eu-seed-law.html)

Ophelia[_8_] 16-11-2013 10:37 AM

New EU Seed Law

Is this generally known about here? I seems it affects gardeners as well as
farmers.

"Deadline for consultation on this important Seed Law is 4th December !"

If it isn't known I would be happy to post it, but it is fairly long.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_8_] 16-11-2013 01:17 PM

New EU Seed Law

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:37:42 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Is this generally known about here? I seems it affects gardeners as well
as
farmers.

"Deadline for consultation on this important Seed Law is 4th December !"

If it isn't known I would be happy to post it, but it is fairly long.

It's both known and been discussed here.

Jolly good:) Thanks.
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Ophelia[_8_] 16-11-2013 02:01 PM

New EU Seed Law

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:17:20 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

Is this generally known about here? I seems it affects gardeners as
well
as
farmers.

"Deadline for consultation on this important Seed Law is 4th December !"

If it isn't known I would be happy to post it, but it is fairly long.

It's both known and been discussed here.

Jolly good:) Thanks.

I'm not sure if we have seen the British version.

Better post it anyway.

You sure? Well ok, but I had better put a warning on the top yes?
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/