GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tree Kill (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208752-tree-kill.html)

ag.richards 20-11-2013 09:13 AM

Tree Kill

Hi My neibours tree is taking over, my side of the fence is lifting next
will be the shed is there anything I can do on my side like feeding the
roots with something it's taken over my raised bed as well can't grow
anything it;s just full of roots.
Any Ideas what to do Thx in advance.T.R.

Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] 23-11-2013 02:38 PM

Tree Kill

On Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:13:34 -0000, "ag.richards"
wrote:

Hi My neibours tree is taking over, my side of the fence is lifting next
will be the shed is there anything I can do on my side like feeding the
roots with something it's taken over my raised bed as well can't grow
anything it;s just full of roots.
Any Ideas what to do Thx in advance.T.R.

When I had that problem I "trimmed" the roots as far back to the
border as I could get.

Steve