GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208817-test.html)

Bill[_24_] 03-12-2013 03:07 AM

Test

This is a test, because I keep trying to post a very small picture of a
plant I want to identify and I keep getting a "too large" message, when
it's about 250 kB.

Apologies for inconvenience (if it in fact makes it through)

David Rance[_3_] 03-12-2013 08:47 AM

Test

In message , Bill
writes

This is a test, because I keep trying to post a very small picture of a
plant I want to identify and I keep getting a "too large" message, when
it's about 250 kB.

Apologies for inconvenience (if it in fact makes it through)

From the weekly welcome message:

(1) NEVER post binaries (photographs or illustrations) in urg. If you
want people to see your photograph then post it on your own web page
or on one of the many free photo-hosting websites and tell people
in urg where to find it.

If people try to post photos to a non-binary group (this is a non-binary
group) then they are stripped out by the ISPs who distribute Usenet.

David

--
David Rance writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France