GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Winter Cabbages (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208837-winter-cabbages.html)

Anne 07-12-2013 10:35 AM

Winter Cabbages

I have some in the garden which appear to be coming on nicely: hearts forming.
When I initially planted them I put some general purpose plant food under the
plant roots.
Should I be feeding them now: if so what is recommended?

Bob Hobden 07-12-2013 04:35 PM

Winter Cabbages

"Anne" wrote

I have some in the garden which appear to be coming on nicely: hearts
forming.
When I initially planted them I put some general purpose plant food under
the
plant roots.
Should I be feeding them now: if so what is recommended?

They wont be growing much now, only hearting up, so no point.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.