GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Clematis 'White Magic' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208880-clematis-white-magic.html)

Nick Maclaren[_3_] 15-12-2013 01:07 PM

Clematis 'White Magic'

How well does this respond to being cut down to the ground? I made
a mistake and cut one of the three stems of mine, and am wondering
whether it is better to cut it right down or stick with what I have.
I would like more stems, if possible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 17-12-2013 10:31 AM

Clematis 'White Magic'

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

How well does this respond to being cut down to the ground? I made
a mistake and cut one of the three stems of mine, and am wondering
whether it is better to cut it right down or stick with what I have.
I would like more stems, if possible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

This is a classic viticella and loves to be cut right to the ground.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Nick Maclaren[_3_] 17-12-2013 10:51 AM

Clematis 'White Magic'

In article ,
Charlie Pridham wrote:

How well does this respond to being cut down to the ground? I made
a mistake and cut one of the three stems of mine, and am wondering
whether it is better to cut it right down or stick with what I have.
I would like more stems, if possible.

This is a classic viticella and loves to be cut right to the ground.

Thanks very much. That's easy :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.