GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Urg activity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/208977-ot-urg-activity.html)

Roger Tonkin[_2_] 07-01-2014 03:39 PM

OT Urg activity

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

Janet 07-01-2014 06:58 PM

OT Urg activity

In article ,
says...

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

There is only one urg group, this is it.
urg = the initials used to abbreviate the name of this group.

Janet

Roger Tonkin[_2_] 07-01-2014 07:47 PM

OT Urg activity

In article MPG.2d365ea9fcc5a976989f82
@news.individual.net, says...

In article ,
says...

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

There is only one urg group, this is it.
urg = the initials used to abbreviate the name of this group.

Janet

Ok, slapped hand for me, but I think everyone here
knows what I meant!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

Christina Websell 07-01-2014 09:47 PM

OT Urg activity

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
In article MPG.2d365ea9fcc5a976989f82
@news.individual.net, says...

In article ,
says...

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

There is only one urg group, this is it.
urg = the initials used to abbreviate the name of this group.

Janet

Ok, slapped hand for me, but I think everyone here
knows what I meant!

--

Yes. And it reminds me why Janet gets out of my killfile once a year on New
Year's Day; I have an amnesty then of everyone in my killfile.

Spider[_3_] 07-01-2014 09:57 PM

OT Urg activity

On 07/01/2014 19:47, Roger Tonkin wrote:
In article MPG.2d365ea9fcc5a976989f82
@news.individual.net, says...

In article ,
says...

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

There is only one urg group, this is it.
urg = the initials used to abbreviate the name of this group.

Janet

Ok, slapped hand for me, but I think everyone here
knows what I meant!

Quite so!

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

sacha 08-01-2014 12:44 AM

OT Urg activity

On 2014-01-07 19:47:13 +0000, Roger Tonkin said:

In article MPG.2d365ea9fcc5a976989f82
@news.individual.net, says...

In article ,
says...

A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

There is only one urg group, this is it.
urg = the initials used to abbreviate the name of this group.

Janet

Ok, slapped hand for me, but I think everyone here
knows what I meant!

Lol and yes!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Mr Pounder 08-01-2014 05:50 PM

OT Urg activity

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message
A while back we had a hread lamenting the decline in
urg postings, since which, this group seems to have
picked up.

I have just subscribed to uk.d-i-y, to find an answer
to a problem, and activity there is large, probably
around 200+ posts per day! As soon as I've got all the
info I need, I'll be unsubscribing - mosy of the
topics are beyond my comprehension.

It does show that urg groups are still popular.

Did you get your cistern sorted out?