GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Birthday, Sacha (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209000-happy-birthday-sacha.html)

Spider[_3_] 10-01-2014 10:50 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

David Hill 11-01-2014 08:58 AM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 10/01/2014 22:50, Spider wrote:
Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

21 again?
Do have a great day. and try to enjoy the sunshine.
David

Sacha[_11_] 11-01-2014 12:09 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 2014-01-11 09:01:29 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:58:03 +0000, David Hill
wrote:

On 10/01/2014 22:50, Spider wrote:
Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

21 again?
Do have a great day. and try to enjoy the sunshine.

+1
and don;t fall off your down Hill water skis.

Many, many thanks and for the e-cards which came my way. I'm very
grateful and touched! We're having a lovely long week end with my
daughter's future in-laws staying with us to get to know the area, look
at the church, the place they'll be staying nearby etc. It's been
lovely, especially as future mother in law's birthday was yesterday so
out to dinner two nights running. It's sheer decadence - lovely! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Emery Davis[_3_] 11-01-2014 02:19 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:50:29 +0000, Spider wrote:

Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

Many happy returns Sacha!

cheers,

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

Sacha[_11_] 11-01-2014 03:10 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 2014-01-11 14:19:15 +0000, Emery Davis said:

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 22:50:29 +0000, Spider wrote:

Hi Sacha,

Hope you have a very happy birthday with an appropriate degree of
pampering and feasting.

The forecast for your birthday is: all clouds behind you, showers of
love and gifts, sunny smiles at intervals.

Have a great day!

Many happy returns Sacha!

cheers,

-E

Thanks, Emery!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Bill Grey 11-01-2014 05:54 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

wrote:

[...]

Penblwydd hapus Sacha

Bill

sacha 12-01-2014 10:39 AM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

wrote:

[...]

Thank you. I think!!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Bill Grey 12-01-2014 11:39 AM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

sacha 12-01-2014 12:14 PM

Happy Birthday, Sacha

On 2014-01-11 17:54:43 +0000, Bill Grey said

snip
Penblwydd hapus Sacha

Bill

Thank you. I think!!