GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Fish Pond (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209081-re-garden-fish-pond.html)

[email protected] 29-01-2014 01:31 PM

Garden Fish Pond

I have a love backyard with lots of colorful flowers and veggies but I think something is still missing in my backyard and that is the fountain I want to build a fountain in my backyard and trying to prepare myself for it after a hectic working day.
http://www.pondpro2000.com/epdm-pond-liner.html

Phil Gurr 29-01-2014 02:20 PM

Garden Fish Pond

wrote in message
I have a love backyard with lots of colorful flowers and veggies but I
think something is still missing in my backyard and that is the fountain I
want to build a fountain in my backyard and trying to prepare myself for it
after a hectic working day.
http://www.pondpro2000.com/epdm-pond-liner.html

Blatant advertising from a five year old!

Phil

Gary Woods 29-01-2014 02:30 PM

Garden Fish Pond

"Phil Gurr" wrote:

Blatant advertising

But they saved the typesetter a lot of bother by omitting all those pesky
punctuations!

Janet 29-01-2014 08:10 PM

Garden Fish Pond

In article ,
says...

I think something is still missing

Basic literacy, manners, common sense, honesty, integrity, business
acumen...

Janet.