GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   hedge maintenance 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209085-hedge-maintenance-2-a.html)

David Hill 30-01-2014 05:31 PM

hedge maintenance 2

You think you have problems?

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psffae4b2e.jpg

I have to take this hedge in hand over the next few weeks
it's about 25ft high; look at the gas cylinder at the base; and is
around 35ft long.
And before some smart ass says "cut it down and dig it out"
Not at my age, but if you want to come and do it for me as a way of
keeping fit..........
David @ a side of Swansea Bay that has been dry for over 24 hours (Is
this what they call drought?)

Bob Hobden 30-01-2014 06:50 PM

hedge maintenance 2

"David Hill" wrote ...

You think you have problems?

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psffae4b2e.jpg

I have to take this hedge in hand over the next few weeks
it's about 25ft high; look at the gas cylinder at the base; and is around
35ft long.
And before some smart ass says "cut it down and dig it out"
Not at my age, but if you want to come and do it for me as a way of keeping

No friendly farmers round your way with a tractor and flail attachment? They
make a mess but it would give you a good start.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.