GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Stones in the garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209089-ot-stones-garden.html)

David Hill 31-01-2014 06:20 PM

OT Stones in the garden

We think we have problems with stones in the garden.
Not like these
http://news.uk.msn.com/world/giant-b...-through-farm/

Bob Hobden 01-02-2014 04:50 PM

OT Stones in the garden

"Chris Hogg" wrote...

David Hill wrote:

We think we have problems with stones in the garden.
Not like these
http://news.uk.msn.com/world/giant-b...-through-farm/

More pictures he http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25975251
It looks like a regular event, judging by the second picture, which
shows another boulder that came down some years ago. I think I'd move!

It's similar to some of the passes in the Lake District, often wondered how
often they come crashing down as I'm driving through and stopping to take
photos!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.