GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nettle manure - the smell (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/20909-re-nettle-manure-smell.html)

pronoun 06-05-2003 02:32 AM

Nettle manure - the smell

Your story reminds me of my youth. A few of my pals helped me make nettle
beer in my dads shed. The process took a couple of weeks, as I remember. I
was the brave one that tried the green liquid--and was violently sick. I
can recommend it for pest control!

H Fear

"Judy Rigby" wrote in message
A while back in the nettle manure thread, someone asked what it smells
like. Having strained mine into bottles & started using it today (pity
the wind changed direction mid-job) I'm now in a position to offer a
description.

As a child, I was the proud owner of a small lizard. A skink