GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Complaint (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209213-ot-complaint.html)

David Hill 20-02-2014 06:41 PM

OT Complaint

To the General Manager
Tesco stores.

Dear sir,
I am surprised that you employ people with such a lack of feeling as you
have producing your free foodie magazines.
This morning I was leaving our local Tesco with my young granddaughter
who is an animal lover and especial fond of her pet rabbit Lucky which
she had from a local animal shelter.
We were nearing the doors and passing the range of free magazines when
my granddaughter suddenly ran up to me and burst into tears, clearly
very upset.
I couldn't understand what had upset her till I saw one of your
magazines with emblazoned across the cover in large print
"Eat Happy"
I am sir
Avery unhappy customer.

David.WE.Roberts 20-02-2014 09:45 PM

OT Complaint

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:41:09 +0000, David Hill wrote:

To the General Manager Tesco stores.

Dear sir,
I am surprised that you employ people with such a lack of feeling as you
have producing your free foodie magazines.
This morning I was leaving our local Tesco with my young granddaughter
who is an animal lover and especial fond of her pet rabbit Lucky which
she had from a local animal shelter.
We were nearing the doors and passing the range of free magazines when
my granddaughter suddenly ran up to me and burst into tears, clearly
very upset.
I couldn't understand what had upset her till I saw one of your
magazines with emblazoned across the cover in large print "Eat Happy"
I am sir Avery unhappy customer.

Umm...shouldn't the rabbit have been called "happy" or is this quite
obscure humour?

Pete C[_2_] 20-02-2014 10:05 PM

OT Complaint

On 20/02/2014 21:45, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
On Thu, 20 Feb 2014 18:41:09 +0000, David Hill wrote:

To the General Manager Tesco stores.

Dear sir,
I am surprised that you employ people with such a lack of feeling as you
have producing your free foodie magazines.
This morning I was leaving our local Tesco with my young granddaughter
who is an animal lover and especial fond of her pet rabbit Lucky which
she had from a local animal shelter.
We were nearing the doors and passing the range of free magazines when
my granddaughter suddenly ran up to me and burst into tears, clearly
very upset.
I couldn't understand what had upset her till I saw one of your
magazines with emblazoned across the cover in large print "Eat Happy"
I am sir Avery unhappy customer.

Umm...shouldn't the rabbit have been called "happy" or is this quite
obscure humour?

Mmm, I did wonder too.

--
Pete C