GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daffodil article (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209224-daffodil-article.html)

Sacha[_11_] 22-02-2014 07:25 AM

Daffodil article

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country...ollection.html

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

David.WE.Roberts 22-02-2014 12:09 PM

Daffodil article

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:25:03 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-

daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format but
my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

Cheers

Dave R

'Mike'[_4_] 22-02-2014 12:15 PM

Daffodil article

"David.WE.Roberts" wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:25:03 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-

daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format but
my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

Cheers

Dave R

Worked OK for me.

:-)

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk
www.nsrafa.org

David.WE.Roberts 22-02-2014 03:59 PM

Daffodil article

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 13:33:17 +0100, Martin wrote:

On 22 Feb 2014 12:09:09 GMT, "David.WE.Roberts"
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:25:03 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-

daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format
but my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

I have no problem seeing the link with Agent, but when I clicked on the
link,
it installed a drl file on my PC.

A Gerber Drill Rack file for drilling holes in PCBs??

Hope it isn't supported directly by your PC hardware ;-)

Cheers

Dave R

David.WE.Roberts 22-02-2014 04:56 PM

Daffodil article

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:34:00 +0100, Martin wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 07:25:03 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-
daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format
but my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.
I have no problem seeing the link with Agent, but when I clicked on
the link,
it installed a drl file on my PC.

A Gerber Drill Rack file for drilling holes in PCBs??

Hope it isn't supported directly by your PC hardware ;-)

typo for dll

Still, fascinating further research indicates it is also a rules file for
DROOLS AI software under JBOS.

..dll file more mundane but double-plus ungood.

Cheers

Dave R

Bob Hobden 22-02-2014 05:24 PM

Daffodil article

"Martin" wrote

"David.WE.Roberts"wrote:

, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-

daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format but
my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

I have no problem seeing the link with Agent, but when I clicked on the
link,
it installed a drl file on my PC.

I didn't see any problem so I checked it out with "Site Advisor" and they
found nothing, no downloads, and all links also check out OK. Green ticks
all round.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Emery Davis[_3_] 22-02-2014 11:42 PM

Daffodil article

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 12:09:09 +0000, David.WE.Roberts wrote:

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format
but my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

Same here, with Pan also!

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

sacha 23-02-2014 02:11 PM

Daffodil article

On 2014-02-22 17:24:15 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Martin" wrote

"David.WE.Roberts"wrote:

, Sacha wrote:

I enjoyed this article about a renowned daffodil grower & breeder.
Anyone in the area might enjoy the talks mentioned.
http://www.countrylife.co.uk/country.../A-remarkable-
daffodil-collection.html

Just to not that I don't know what is special about the posting format but
my Pan news reader doesn't show the link until I compose a reply.

I have no problem seeing the link with Agent, but when I clicked on the link,
it installed a drl file on my PC.

I didn't see any problem so I checked it out with "Site Advisor" and
they found nothing, no downloads, and all links also check out OK.
Green ticks all round.

No problem when I checked it out and none since. It is Country Life,
after all… ;-)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com