GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Spring has burst (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209412-spring-has-burst.html)

David Hill 23-03-2014 11:27 AM

Spring has burst

In the 5 days we were down in Devon spring has gone mad here at the side
of Swansea Bay.
From brown twigs with fat buds we came back to green shoots everywhere,
so much change in so few days.
Just a pity that in the week there was 0.8 inch of rain that has
brought the water table right back to the surface.still the dull weather
meant I didn't loose anything in the glasshouses.
Now I need a rest to recover from all the activity at The Manor house
hotel where we stayed at The Manor http://www.manorhousehotel.co.uk/ and
no I don't play golf, but the new Hydro Spa is fantastic, but exhausting.
David @a sunny but showery side of Swansea Bay