GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   For White Rose Lovers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209779-white-rose-lovers.html)

FrankB 20-05-2014 06:44 PM

For White Rose Lovers

This is a new hybrid tea for me that I planted out last November and has
just started blooning, so couldn't resist a photo. This rose has a fantastic
scent, seems to have lots of vigour and so far seems to be living up to the
hype The blooms have a blush centre which fades to pure white after a
couple of days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120747...8390/lightbox/

'Mike'[_4_] 20-05-2014 06:57 PM

For White Rose Lovers

A 'Whiter shade of pale'. Now who did that?
..
..
..
..
..

Procal Harem ....... got it

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
o.uk...

'Mike'[_4_] 20-05-2014 07:00 PM

For White Rose Lovers

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

A 'Whiter shade of pale'. Now who did that?
..
..
..
..
..

Procal Harem ....... got it

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
"FrankB" wrote in message
o.uk...

This is a new hybrid tea for me that I planted out last November and has
just started blooning, so couldn't resist a photo. This rose has a fantastic
scent, seems to have lots of vigour and so far seems to be living up to the
hype The blooms have a blush centre which fades to pure white after a
couple of days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120747...8390/lightbox/

ooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppps top posted :-(

Oh dear :-(

However ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA&feature=kp

Tahiri 21-05-2014 07:40 AM

For White Rose Lovers

This is a new hybrid tea for me that I planted out last November and has
just started blooning, so couldn't resist a photo. This rose has a
fantastic
scent, seems to have lots of vigour and so far seems to be living up to
the
hype The blooms have a blush centre which fades to pure white after a
couple of days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120747...8390/lightbox/

That does look good. How well do the blooms stand up to bad weather?

FrankB 21-05-2014 08:16 PM

For White Rose Lovers

"Tahiri" wrote in message

This is a new hybrid tea for me that I planted out last November and has
just started blooning, so couldn't resist a photo. This rose has a
fantastic
scent, seems to have lots of vigour and so far seems to be living up to
the
hype The blooms have a blush centre which fades to pure white after a
couple of days.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120747...8390/lightbox/

That does look good. How well do the blooms stand up to bad weather?

Waiting for some rain to find out