GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Potted palm flower buds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209841-potted-palm-flower-buds.html)

Jim S 29-05-2014 11:27 AM

Potted palm flower buds

A potted palm that I have had for some years has produced buds for the
first time here in NE England. Is this normal?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jh6ksvflp...2010.59.46.jpg
--
Jim S

Bob Hobden 29-05-2014 06:19 PM

Potted palm flower buds

"Jim S" wrote

A potted palm that I have had for some years has produced buds for the
first time here in NE England. Is this normal?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jh6ksvflp...2010.59.46.jpg

Certainly around here it seems all the Chusan palms, Trachycarpus fortunei,
are flowering
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

'Mike'[_4_] 29-05-2014 06:30 PM

Potted palm flower buds

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message ...

"Jim S" wrote

A potted palm that I have had for some years has produced buds for the
first time here in NE England. Is this normal?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jh6ksvflp...2010.59.46.jpg

Certainly around here it seems all the Chusan palms, Trachycarpus fortunei,
are flowering
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

and ours too as never before.