GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hello all, I'm new. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/209879-hello-all-im-new.html)

Jay.C 02-06-2014 04:39 PM

Hello all, I'm new.

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining knowledge.

Jay

Bob Hobden 02-06-2014 10:53 PM

Hello all, I'm new.

"Jay.C" wrote

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Welcome to this Newsgroup.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Spider[_3_] 03-06-2014 01:24 PM

Hello all, I'm new.

On 02/06/2014 16:39, Jay.C wrote:

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Jay

Welcome to UK Rec Gardening, Jay.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

indigo 03-06-2014 02:54 PM

Hello all, I'm new.

On 02/06/2014 16:39, Jay.C wrote:

Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Jay from North Yorkshire, a keen
gardner, like to grow anything from seed, collect seeds & cuttings, like
to forage & conservation, looking forward to helping out & gaining
knowledge.

Jay

Hello, good afternoon and welcome. :)

--