Old 17-06-2014, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening

Default I can't believe I go away with it.

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:07:43 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:46:05 -0300, Paul Cummins wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 20:03:18 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:40 +0100 (BST), (Paul
Cummins) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Smith) wrote:

It is not possible to memorise
the specific details of every statutory instrument in existence.

i didn't say it was.

You are a liar and fool Cummins - you clearly said that all users should
memorise such information:

And you (this is so delicious)...

are a ****wit.

I could have sworn that you said I was in your kill-file - is it broken again?

I bet you have contacted Google in order to get "Paul Cummins" removed from
searches. They haven't done it yet: I just searched for "Paul Cummins"
"Basingstoke" - and found all sorts - unless the results are for a different
person of course.

My conviction, now spent, is a matter of public record; and has nothing to do
with the results of your google "search".

As you well know, having participated in several threads over the years when
this has been done to death. Your continued insinuations therefore constitute
defamation.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Old 17-06-2014, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:40 +0100 (BST),
(Paul Cummins) wrote:

In article ,
(Ian Smith) wrote:

[...]

Only if the statement was untrue Paul would it "constitute defamation". If
you were really interested in pursing the matter, you could perhaps try
Protection from Harassment Act 1997. You could also take the easier course
of reporting the post as abuse to her NNTP provider.

BTW, if you do pursue this, make sure that you check the headers of
'Judith's' post to ensure that it is her and *NOT* the doppelganger causing
mischief again - otherwise she may well sue you!

Here are the correct headers for her I believe.

From: Judith
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Subject: Boris Bikes - Cycle Helmets
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:40:38 +0100

Note the Organiztion address of "http://www.news.datemas.de"

Old 18-06-2014, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of people
are ending up in a lot of kill files.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 18-06-2014, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

sacha wrote:
This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of people
are ending up in a lot of kill files.

How about many of your topics that have nothing to do with 'urg' then
sacha - a slight whiff of hypocrisy about your statement eh?

As for 'kill-files' yours must be overflowing with the number of posters you
have dumped there - including me I believe - and that's why I have
temporarily borrowed the name of a fictional village from a well know Welsh
poet that reflects my view of you.

If you haven't twigged it, the clue is to read it backwards. ;-)

Let It Be

Old 22-06-2014, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/06/2014 23:06, Llaragrub wrote:
and that's why I have
temporarily borrowed the name of a fictional village from a well know Welsh
poet that

ITYM Llareggub.

Imp Y Celyn
Old 23-06-2014, 10:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 22:32:31 +0100, sacha wrote:

This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of people
are ending up in a lot of kill files.

Yes - unfortunately some people are so ****witted that they cannot spot a
forgery when they see one.

You need to hope that no-one starts posting messages as if they are from

sacha
Old 23-06-2014, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:06:30 +0100, "Llaragrub"
wrote:

sacha wrote:
This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of people
are ending up in a lot of kill files.

How about many of your topics that have nothing to do with 'urg' then
sacha - a slight whiff of hypocrisy about your statement eh?

As for 'kill-files' yours must be overflowing with the number of posters you
have dumped there - including me I believe

I always love it when someone proudly says "Plonk - you are now in my
kill-file" - they continue to read the posts by the poster concerned -
eventually forget - and lo and behold reply to a post of theirs.
Old 23-06-2014, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

sacha wrote:
This squabble has nothing to do with urg. Seems to me a lot of
people are ending up in a lot of kill files.

How about many of your topics that have nothing to do with 'urg' then
sacha - a slight whiff of hypocrisy about your statement eh?

As for 'kill-files' yours must be overflowing with the number of
posters you have dumped there - including me I believe

I always love it when someone proudly says "Plonk - you are now in my
kill-file" - they continue to read the posts by the poster concerned -
eventually forget - and lo and behold reply to a post of theirs.

And you change posting names far more than your knickers Judith - is that to
avoid you being killfiled because of *your* foul-mouthed diatribes?

Old 23-06-2014, 11:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Vir Campestris wrote:
On 18/06/2014 23:06, Llaragrub wrote:
and that's why I have
temporarily borrowed the name of a fictional village from a well
know Welsh poet that

ITYM Llareggub.

Imp Y Celyn

Yep, you are correct and I hand my head in shame - and having lived for a
few years only a couple of miles from yonder poet's boat house a while back,
I should have known better. :-)

Old 24-06-2014, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 23/06/2014 23:37, Let It Be wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:
On 18/06/2014 23:06, Llaragrub wrote:
and that's why I have
temporarily borrowed the name of a fictional village from a well
know Welsh poet that

ITYM Llareggub.

Imp Y Celyn

Yep, you are correct and I hand my head in shame - and having lived for a
few years only a couple of miles from yonder poet's boat house a while back,
I should have known better. :-)

And no-one got the Pratchett reference (Impi is from Llamedos)

Andy