Old 30-06-2014, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT web site question

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:32:30 +0200, Martin wrote:

I need help. I followed instructions printed in two magazines on how to
obtain and install the final version of Flash made for android. It's
interesting that there were two different final versions depending on
the magazine. It worked for a couple of minutes and has not worked
since. I get messages that I need to update the version I installed. Fat
chance :-)

Sorry, I can't be of much practical assistance. And since it was hacking
I doubt she even remembers how she did it... She said "I installed an
archived version and deleted a bunch of SW, it was a PITA."

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy
Old 30-06-2014, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:32:30 +0200, Martin wrote:

I need help. I followed instructions printed in two magazines on how to
obtain and install the final version of Flash made for android. It's
interesting that there were two different final versions depending on
the magazine. It worked for a couple of minutes and has not worked
since. I get messages that I need to update the version I installed. Fat
chance :-)

Sorry, I can't be of much practical assistance. And since it was hacking
I doubt she even remembers how she did it... She said "I installed an
archived version and deleted a bunch of SW, it was a PITA."

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

OK I have now effected the changes kindly supplied and uploaded the modified
page to a location called www.roselandhouse.co.uk/rose.htm

Not sure why I have the text visible?

Anyway my android is still going mad but I downloaded a different browser
and it works on that so I guess that's where the problem lies so I am not
sure whether to carry on trying or give up!

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs

Best site for freelancer work (PHP, Web site, java, oracle sql, php,data entry) arti United Kingdom 0 04-07-2009 03:53 PM
Web site question harry wong Orchids 2 30-12-2003 05:32 PM
[IBC] Vendor links by state on NBF site [Was: [IBC] Web Site Changes] Chris Cochrane Bonsai 0 04-08-2003 03:22 PM
Web hosting for your gardening web site. $1.95 per month Hostronica Web Hosting Gardening 0 01-05-2003 06:56 AM
Web site question! XdjipsterX Bonsai 0 03-03-2003 04:51 PM