GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lawn edging (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210288-lawn-edging.html)

Ken 21-07-2014 01:37 PM

lawn edging

Hi
I used to have a lawn edging tool, electric powered, for cutting between the
concrete path and the lawn, getting old I decided to get another, put can't
seem to locate one,
any body know of a supplier , needs to be 240 volt

Can't remember the make of the previous one
TIA
Ken

'Mike'[_4_] 21-07-2014 02:53 PM

lawn edging

"Ken" wrote in message ...

Hi
I used to have a lawn edging tool, electric powered, for cutting between the
concrete path and the lawn, getting old I decided to get another, put can't
seem to locate one,
any body know of a supplier , needs to be 240 volt

Can't remember the make of the previous one
TIA
Ken

http://www.toolbank.com/120/p/RYBRLT5030S

Any good? Looks like what you want.

Mike

For those ex Royal Navy.
http://angelradioisleofwight.moonfru...ive/4574468641
7.30 – 8.00 pm Wednesday 23rd July 2014
‘From the Crowe’s Nest’

Spider[_3_] 22-07-2014 06:28 PM

lawn edging

On 21/07/2014 13:37, Ken wrote:
Hi
I used to have a lawn edging tool, electric powered, for cutting between
the
concrete path and the lawn, getting old I decided to get another, put
can't
seem to locate one,
any body know of a supplier , needs to be 240 volt

Can't remember the make of the previous one
TIA
Ken

Does this do what you want?

http://www.bosch-garden.com/gb/en/ga...604-199961.jsp