GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   living willow screening (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21034-living-willow-screening.html)

MrCheerful 06-05-2003 09:20 PM

living willow screening

I realise it is a bit late in the season, but has anyone seen (in the
essex/Kent area) living willow I could plant in a close line as
screening, please?

MrCheerful

Natalie 06-05-2003 10:44 PM

living willow screening

"MrCheerful" wrote in message
I realise it is a bit late in the season, but has anyone seen (in the
essex/Kent area) living willow I could plant in a close line as
screening, please?

MrCheerful

It is far too late to plant living willow now. Most of it is grown in the
Somerset area and can be bought by mail order in the winter.

Natalie