GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ping Peter and Jeanne; salvia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210340-ping-peter-jeanne%3B-salvia.html)

Pam Moore[_3_] 27-07-2014 01:18 PM

ping Peter and Jeanne; salvia

Hi Peter and Jeanne
The salvia which I grew from seed you sent is doing well, though at
present in a pot it is quite large now and has a tall flower spike
just about to open.
Thank you.
Pam in Bristol

Peter & Jeanne 27-07-2014 05:57 PM

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

Hi Peter and Jeanne
The salvia which I grew from seed you sent is doing well, though at
present in a pot it is quite large now and has a tall flower spike
just about to open.
Thank you.
Pam in Bristol

Glad to hear everything going well with the Salvia. You should be able to
get more seed when it has finished flowering. Ours (directly in the ground)
are just finishing now and I will be cutting the flower spikes off to stop
them self-seeding.

Jeanne