GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Inula id please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210396-inula-id-please.html)

sacha 03-08-2014 02:32 PM

Inula id please

Ray *thinks* this is Inula hookeri but he's not sure. Anyone got any
better idea? http://i60.tinypic.com/1o5ao4.jpg
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

David Hill 03-08-2014 03:10 PM

Inula id please

On 03/08/2014 14:32, sacha wrote:
Ray *thinks* this is Inula hookeri but he's not sure. Anyone got any
better idea? http://i60.tinypic.com/1o5ao4.jpg

Don't know it, but is it Australian or is the pic upside down?

Janet 03-08-2014 06:10 PM

Inula id please

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 03/08/2014 14:32, sacha wrote:
Ray *thinks* this is Inula hookeri but he's not sure. Anyone got any
better idea? http://i60.tinypic.com/1o5ao4.jpg

Don't know it, but is it Australian or is the pic upside down?

It is, and it is

Janet.

sacha 03-08-2014 06:29 PM

Inula id please

On 2014-08-03 14:10:19 +0000, David Hill said:

On 03/08/2014 14:32, sacha wrote:
Ray *thinks* this is Inula hookeri but he's not sure. Anyone got any
better idea? http://i60.tinypic.com/1o5ao4.jpg

Don't know it, but is it Australian or is the pic upside down?

Whoops! Thought my edit had 'taken' - clearly not! I've just started
using the iPad for pics so I apologise!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com