Old 16-08-2014, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What goes around, comes around...

"Judith" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 18:37:47 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Clive George" wrote in message
. ..
I see in another group that our dear darling Judith has ben complaining
about
the behaviour of posters in one of the uk groups - to wit, URC.

In terms of the favourite Judithism ("****wit"): "URC is full of them".

You could not make this up.

I take it you mean uk.rec.cycling? He is at it in uk.rec.gardening as
well. He never swears in there but made a mistake when crossposting.
Have a look. He posts as: Judith in England.

As usual the silly bitch gets it totally wrong again.

Those with a brain spotted that the posts were not actually made by me -
but by
the resident forger.

She really is a dozy cow; but it's nice she takes such an interest in me.

Odd how any group you post in has a 'resident forger' eh? ) None of the
other groups I post in has one (unless you are there of course)

I am leaving the following in because it seems to be the only pleasure you
get in life ... apart from overwatering your raised beds of course g

which the dozy cow swallowed.)
She also supports UKIP: says it all.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
Old 16-08-2014, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Oh look, Judith is pretending to be me *again*. She IS the resident forger.

But yes, I did write that response which she has copied from
uk.net.news.moderation

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 17-08-2014, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:03:27 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

Oh look, Judith is pretending to be me *again*. She IS the resident
forger.

But yes, I did write that response which she has copied from
uk.net.news.moderation

I'm not so sure. The headers for your doppelganger are the same as for
mine, and different from Judith in England, who says she posts
elsewhere as Judith, although I don't immediately have a message from
Judith to compare with.

In particular, the troublemaker uses Aioe and Postfilter, whereas
Judith in England uses Datemas and doesn't use Postfilter. However,
both do use the same version of Forte Agent. IIRC, the troublemaker
from the past also used Aioe and Postfilter. I suspect they're making
a nuisance of themselves again. Eventually they get bored and go away.

Apart from posting a comment that a particular message isn't from you,
I wouldn't say anything else. I just upsets people and serves the
purpose of the troublemaker.

'Judith' does this in other groups too. I have been a victim before as have
others. I use various groups and the only time this happens is when he
posts in them as too. He is a foul mouthed nasty piece of work and well
known for doing this. Him being polite is unusual and must be because he
needs information.

I don't think he realises I have been reading this group for a very long
time so noticed it immediately.

Ok I am out of this! Thank you for your response.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 22-08-2014, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:51:15 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

'Judith' does this in other groups too. I have been a victim before as have
others. I use various groups and the only time this happens is when he
posts in them as too. He is a foul mouthed nasty piece of work and well
known for doing this. Him being polite is unusual and must be because he
needs information.

I don't think he realises I have been reading this group for a very long
time so noticed it immediately.

How do you know it is a "he"?
Old 22-08-2014, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

'Judith' does this in other groups too. I have been a victim before as
have
others. I use various groups and the only time this happens is when he
posts in them as too. He is a foul mouthed nasty piece of work and well
known for doing this. Him being polite is unusual and must be because he
needs information.

I don't think he realises I have been reading this group for a very long
time so noticed it immediately.

How do you know it is a "he"?

Mistakes he has made over a long time. He has also been caught out
forgetting to change his headers before pretending to post as other people.

I don't post here after the lies I suffered from Martin, but I do always
read because I still like to learn. I will however defend myself if I am
being impersonated. I doubt I will post again unless he does it again.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 22-08-2014, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Why did you cross post this to uk.politics.misc? I just noticed. Can I
take it you are in on his games?

Ugh.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 23-08-2014, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

[...]

You don't post where? news:uk.rec.gardening or news:uk.politics.misc ?

Old 23-08-2014, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.politics.misc

wrote:

[...]

Good question, Baz. Hogg crossposted to ukpm to cause trouble. Now I will
continue this in ukpm if you wish.

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 24-08-2014, 08:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:03:27 +0100, "Ophelia" wrote:

"Ophelia" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

"Clive George" wrote in message
m...
[...]

You really are a dozy cow: I can assure you that I have not forged any posting
addresses at all.

Of course you will be able to post some sort of proof - perhaps you have
analysed the headers in order to come to that conclusion.

Why would anyone want to post inane posts as if they were from you: you do it
quite well on your own.

She also supports UKIP: says it all.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for your sensible analysis and comments: I doubt if she will understand
though.

Old 24-08-2014, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 09:51:15 +0100, "Ophelia" wrote:

snip

'Judith' does this in other groups too.

Why not just post your proof or even analysis of headers which proves your
point.

You really are not bright you know.

Old 24-08-2014, 08:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 23:09:51 +0100, "Ophelia" wrote:

snip

How do you know it is a "he"?

Mistakes he has made over a long time. He has also been caught out
forgetting to change his headers before pretending to post as other people.

Of course you could perhaps post one single post which proves your point: over
to you.

On the other hand - perhaps you can't.

When people make accusations and then cannot back them up in any way whatsoever
they really do show their own stupidity.

I fail to see what my gender has anything to do with you.

Old 24-08-2014, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 24 Aug 2014 08:41:13 +0100, Judith in England
wrote:

Oh look, Judith is pretending to be me *again*. She IS the resident forger.

You really are a dozy cow: I can assure you that I have not forged any posting
addresses at all.

A Mandy Rice-Davies moment; though I must add that this in no way indicates an
opinion on the sex of the person at the keyboard doing the forging.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 25/08/2014 10:46, Chris Hogg wrote:
A Mandy Rice-Davies moment

Why malign that poor girl who was lead astray by the likes of Prefumo etc.

She was poor but she was honest,
though she came from 'umble stock,
And her honest heart was beating
Underneath her tattered frock.

But the rich man saw her beauty,
She knew not his base design,
And he took her to a hotel
And bought her a small port wine.

Chorus: It's the same the whole world over,
It's the poor what gets the blame,
It's the rich what gets the pleasure,
Isn't it a blooming shame?

In the rich man's arms she fluttered
Like a bird with a broken wing,
But he loved her and he left her,
Now she hasn't got no ring.

Time has flown - outcast and homeless
In the street she stands and says,
While the snowflakes fall around her,
'Won't you buy my bootlaces.'

Chorus:

Standing on the bridge at midnight
She says, 'Farewell, blighted love!'
There's a scream, a splash, good 'eavens!
What is she a doing of?

Soon they dragged her from the river,
Water from her clothes they wrang.
They all thought that she was drownded,
But the corpse got up and sang:

Chorus:

She was poor but she was honest,
Victim of a rich man's game.
First he loved her, then he left her,
And she lost her maiden name.

Then she ran away to London
For to hide her grief and shame.
There she met an Army captain,
And she lost her name again.

Old 25-08-2014, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

David you can expect a letter to your family now for posting such a thing as
that on urg ;-(

Mike

For those ex Royal Navy.
http://angelradioisleofwight.moonfru...ive/4574468641
7.30 – 8.00 pm Wednesday 27th August 2014
‘From the Crowe’s Nest’