GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RHS Wisley plant fair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210586-rhs-wisley-plant-fair.html)

Bob Hobden 05-09-2014 08:10 AM

RHS Wisley plant fair

We went yesterday (Thursday) got there about 12 noon and were directed into
the 5th overflow carpark in a field in Wisley village, at least they had the
gate open near there straight into the pinetum. Luckily we had seen the
queue of cars on the A3 the day before so knew to drive via West Byfleet and
come at it through the village.
If you want to do the same please know there is a very narrow humpbacked
bridge with width restrictors and a bend in it you will have to negotiate.
(not for large vehicles or nervous drivers!) There is also road works in
West Byfleet if driving from Byfleet but OK from Woking/McLarens.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK