GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Happy Christmas (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210988-happy-christmas.html)

sacha 23-12-2014 06:47 PM

Happy Christmas

I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

'Mike'[_4_] 23-12-2014 07:37 PM

Happy Christmas

Thank you Sacha and a Happy Christmas to you and yours. And of course a very
prosperous New Year

Mike

.................................................. ................
'Ask not what the Theatre can do for you,
but what you can do for the Theatre'
www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

'Mike'[_4_] 23-12-2014 07:38 PM

Happy Christmas

and of course to ALL urglers and thank you for the good wishes sent to my
'gardener' and me ;-)

Mike

.................................................. ................

Roger Tonkin[_2_] 23-12-2014 08:33 PM

Happy Christmas

In article ,
says...

I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

Thank you Sacha and I wish the same to you and all you family.
Certainly the weeds in my garden will thrive next year, but I'm
determined not to let them win again! Mind you it is getting
harder as each year passes!

Merry Christmas to one and all who reads this/

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales

david 23-12-2014 10:04 PM

Happy Christmas

On 23/12/2014 20:33, Roger Tonkin wrote:
In article ,
says...

I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

Thank you Sacha and I wish the same to you and all you family.
Certainly the weeds in my garden will thrive next year, but I'm
determined not to let them win again! Mind you it is getting
harder as each year passes!

Merry Christmas to one and all who reads this/

Have a great time folks, and lets all hope for good health in the coming
year.
Taffy

Ophelia[_8_] 23-12-2014 11:24 PM

Happy Christmas

"sacha" wrote in message
I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful and
prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

No much point in my joining that, but I do wish the same for you and
everyone. Thank you:)

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Spider[_3_] 24-12-2014 11:21 AM

Happy Christmas

On 23/12/2014 18:47, sacha wrote:
I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

And the same to you and yours, Sacha, and to all on urg.
I shall most certainly be doing the NYD plant count.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Emery Davis[_3_] 24-12-2014 01:29 PM

Happy Christmas

On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:21:36 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 23/12/2014 18:47, sacha wrote:
I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

And the same to you and yours, Sacha, and to all on urg.
I shall most certainly be doing the NYD plant count.

Happy Christmas indeed to all!

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

Gary Woods 24-12-2014 07:07 PM

Happy Christmas

On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 18:47:44 +0000, you wrote:

I hope everyone has a very happy and tranquil Christmas and a peaceful
and prosperous 2015. Happy Christmas everyone and may your
garden/allotment/window box thrive next year!

And all the best from the wild colonial boy, where Christmas arrives five
hours later. The solstice is past, and there's light out there somewhere,
though we haven't seen the sun in a couple of weeks.

Remember the New Year's Day plant count, weather, mood and hangover
permitting! ;-)

Easily done; hardly anything is visible!