GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Boxing Day Weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/210993-boxing-day-weather.html)

'Mike'[_4_] 26-12-2014 10:09 AM

Boxing Day Weather

Doesn't look too good with snow forecast.

Might help urglers if we 'plot it' as it moves across the country as they
are forecasting.

Still and overcast here. Frost cleared.

We are forecast rain from about mid-day.

Hope you have all had a good Christmas Day.

Boxing Day is our 57th Wedding anniversary and the family are descending on
us ;-)

Mike
South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

.................................................. ................
'Ask not what the Theatre can do for you,
but what you can do for the Theatre'
www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk

Andy Burns[_4_] 26-12-2014 04:52 PM

Boxing Day Weather

'Mike' wrote:

Doesn't look too good with snow forecast.

Might help urglers if we 'plot it' as it moves across the country as they
are forecasting.

Rain here 5 miles south of Leicester, the radio says they're playing
football in snow at West Brom, but then again the radio just said
they're playing in snow at Leicester ...

Andy Burns[_4_] 26-12-2014 05:16 PM

Boxing Day Weather

Andy Burns wrote:

Rain here 5 miles south of Leicester, the radio just said
they're playing in snow at Leicester

and now a few flakes here, too wet to settle though.

Christina Websell 29-12-2014 02:18 AM

Boxing Day Weather

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
'Mike' wrote:

Doesn't look too good with snow forecast.

Might help urglers if we 'plot it' as it moves across the country as they
are forecasting.

Rain here 5 miles south of Leicester, the radio says they're playing
football in snow at West Brom, but then again the radio just said they're
playing in snow at Leicester ...

5 miles north of Leicester here, it threw it down with rain, missed the
snow. where are you? Wigston?

Andy Burns[_4_] 29-12-2014 07:35 AM

Boxing Day Weather

Christina Websell wrote:

5 miles north of Leicester here, it threw it down with rain, missed the
snow. where are you? Wigston?

Countesthorpe (let's call it 6 and a bit!) got some really big stuff for
an hour afterwards, settled to over an inch, eventually rained again
turning most of it to slush then it froze.