Old 06-02-2015, 05:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Beechgrove

On 06/02/2015 12:39, cotula wrote:
On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 13:57:05 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 03/02/2015 22:47, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message
On 03/02/2015 12:18, Sacha wrote:
I've just been told this on Twitter: " If URG don't already know,
Beechgrove's back on BBC2 Scotland on Thurs 2 April and BBC2 national on
Sun 5 April."

Yippee!

I visited the site once up in Aberdeen on an open day, but I think they
might have moved since then. It was funny, Carol thought she knew me
No, I had never met her previously)

That's interesting. I find it hard to mentally manoeuvre round their
plot, it seems 'bitty', but the individual units are interesting. I
think they're still in Aberdeen though, so they may not have moved far.

Odd that Carol thought she knew you. Perhaps you have a doppleganger.

The original Beechgrove Garden was at the BBC Scotland place in the
city of Aberdeen (went past it, but did not visit). They needed more
room, so the new place is a bit out of town.
Here is a link to a map of the site, on their website:
http://www.beechgrove.co.uk/garden-tour

----

Gardening on Wilts/Somerset border
on slightly alkaline clay underlying soil worked for many decades.

That's great! Thank you.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 06-02-2015, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
On 05/02/2015 22:33, Ophelia wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
On 03/02/2015 12:18, Sacha wrote:
I've just been told this on Twitter: " If URG don't already know,
Beechgrove's back on BBC2 Scotland on Thurs 2 April and BBC2
national
on
Sun 5 April."

Yippee!

I visited the site once up in Aberdeen on an open day, but I think
they
might have moved since then. It was funny, Carol thought she knew
me
No, I had never met her previously)

That's interesting. I find it hard to mentally manoeuvre round their
plot, it seems 'bitty', but the individual units are interesting. I
think
they're still in Aberdeen though, so they may not have moved far.

Odd that Carol thought she knew you. Perhaps you have a doppleganger.

I hope not for their sake weg

Now, don't be like that, Sweetie. I bet tha's reet bonnie.

lol ya think???

I'll share a pic if you will ;-)

I might be that brave, but I'm hopeless at posting pics, esp in a ng such
as this. I must ask Husband Thingy to give me a blow by blow account of
how to do it. Many people here have described how to do it, but it still
sounds too advanced for me! The last thing I want to do is post something
private in error:~/. It could be, of course, that no-one wants to see a
pic of a big hairy spider;~).

LOL

g I am not sharing one in the group!!! I will share my email address here
if you want and send you one, but that is as far as my courage goes Don't
worry if you prefer not No problem

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 06-02-2015, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
[...]

Well, it would be nice, but only if you're sure. I'm not sure I'd share
my email address here because of trolls, etc. *If* you're still happy
to do it, I'd be very glad to use your email address to email you a pic
privately. I have learned that much! It's the more techy stuff that
blows up in your face and sits on the web forever that puts me off.

I'll look in tomorrow and see what you decide. No pressure. You have
to be comfortable with it. Night night.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 06-02-2015, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
[...]

I don't have any problem with it I have two addresses and the one I give
you here will reach me, but will be different to the one I will give you if
we make contact)

will get me initially Anyway, I have a question
about spiders which is OT here g

Sleep tight

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Old 07-02-2015, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message
[...]

I did, thank you :~).
I have now sent you an email, so I hope you receive it okay. I shall
check later. Thank you for sharing your email address.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

Old 07-02-2015, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Spider" wrote in message

I did, thank you :~).
I have now sent you an email, so I hope you receive it okay. I shall
check later. Thank you for sharing your email address.

All good
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Beechgrove :((( Jake United Kingdom 5 16-09-2012 05:15 PM
Beechgrove Jake United Kingdom 2 31-08-2012 10:55 AM
Last Reminder - Beechgrove Garden Jake United Kingdom 0 29-03-2012 06:18 PM
Beechgrove Garden Jake United Kingdom 3 17-02-2012 06:05 PM
Beechgrove garden programme Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 2 07-09-2009 03:37 PM