GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mysterious holes in the ground. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211159-re-mysterious-holes-ground.html)

Vir Campestris 06-02-2015 10:59 PM

Mysterious holes in the ground.

On 01/02/2015 12:17, Martin wrote:
They ate just about everything in a cupboard under the stairs, from parts of a
pair trainers to bags of crisps, before the cats ate the shrews.

That really doesn't sound like shrews.

Apart from anything else I've heard cats don't like the taste.

Andy

Vir Campestris 10-02-2015 11:16 PM

Mysterious holes in the ground.

On 07/02/2015 07:55, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:59:37 +0000, Vir Campestris
wrote:

On 01/02/2015 12:17, Martin wrote:
They ate just about everything in a cupboard under the stairs, from parts of a
pair trainers to bags of crisps, before the cats ate the shrews.

That really doesn't sound like shrews.

They looked like shrews.

Apart from anything else I've heard cats don't like the taste.

Really? The Good Food guide or what?
Cats kill for sport. Our cats killed frogs. I never saw either of our cats make
any attempt to eat one.

looks up "cats ate the shrews" :P

Andy