GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What next? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211266-what-next.html)

David Hill 06-03-2015 07:47 PM

What next?

I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this?
https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken...7424368dc99eb2

Gary Woods 06-03-2015 09:03 PM

What next?

David Hill wrote:

I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this?
https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken...7424368dc99eb2

Are you familiar with the American Entrepreneur P.T. Barnum?

Tom Gardner[_2_] 06-03-2015 11:15 PM

What next?

http://www.mypetchicken.com/catalog/...aper-p494.aspx

David Hill 07-03-2015 11:34 AM

What next?

On 06/03/2015 21:03, Gary Woods wrote:
David Hill wrote:

I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this?
https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken...7424368dc99eb2

Are you familiar with the American Entrepreneur P.T. Barnum?

I may be older than a lot here but I'm not that old.

Chris French 13-03-2015 10:25 PM

What next?

In message , David Hill
writes
I thought I'd seen just about everything, but this?
https://www.omlet.co.uk/shop/chicken...ing/16728/yell
ow_high-vis_chicken_jacket/?rf=5139747a704789d2a27424368dc99eb2

Something like that would be good for the tortoise when we let him
loose, take your eye off him and you can soon lose him.
--
Chris French