GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shed floors (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211272-shed-floors.html)

John Highnam 09-03-2015 01:48 PM

Shed floors

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda' - BUT TactTiles are just great for shed and greenhouse floors. Easy and fast to lay they are non-toxic UV stable and readily re-fitted if your shed expands / re-shapes.
TactTiles make superb home kiddies play areas (lots of colours) and even better home Sports Arenas (bespoke for your garden). www.tacttiles.com and get the low-down from Andrew.

Janet 09-03-2015 03:08 PM

Shed floors

In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Broadback[_3_] 09-03-2015 03:52 PM

Shed floors

On 09/03/2015 15:08, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

Janet 09-03-2015 09:34 PM

Shed floors

In article ,
says...

On 09/03/2015 15:08, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

We use and can thoroughly recommend NHS Scotland.

Janet.

Tim Watts[_3_] 09-03-2015 09:35 PM

Shed floors

On 09/03/15 13:48, John Highnam wrote:

Some more F***ing SPAM.

SPAMMING uk.d-i-y not enough for you?

Wilkes, Andy[_2_] 10-03-2015 11:01 AM

Shed floors

On 09/03/2015 15:52, Broadback wrote:

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

I don't think that you get it, do you? Are you naturally obtuse or do
you have to really work at it?

--
regards andy

Wilkes, Andy[_2_] 10-03-2015 11:11 AM

Shed floors

On 10/03/2015 11:01, Wilkes, Andy wrote:
On 09/03/2015 15:52, Broadback wrote:

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

I don't think that you get it, do you? Are you naturally obtuse or do
you have to really work at it?

On the other hand, if you weren't approving of spammers, then I take it
back and apologise unreservedly

--
regards andy

Sacha[_11_] 10-03-2015 04:30 PM

Shed floors

On 2015-03-09 15:52:52 +0000, Broadback said:

On 09/03/2015 15:08, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

I believe the charter says that some advertising of garden-related
products is permitted.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Janet 10-03-2015 05:10 PM

Shed floors

In article ,
says...

On 2015-03-09 15:52:52 +0000, Broadback said:

On 09/03/2015 15:08, Janet wrote:
In article ,
says...

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda'

Mine isn't hidden at all.

I will never, ever do business with any which blatantly ignores the
wishes and polite requests of customers.

Janet.

Well Janet I guess you will never use the NHS then! ;-)

I believe the charter says that some advertising of garden-related
products is permitted.

The poster's header ignored the urg charter's polite and very specific
request about adverts. His first line above, suggests that was
deliberate.

As for whether plastic floor tiles are garden-related...

Janet

Jeßus[_2_] 14-03-2015 10:08 PM

Shed floors

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015 06:48:49 -0700 (PDT), John Highnam
wrote:

OK so I have a 'hidden agenda' - BUT www.shedsforlessdirect.com are just great for shed and greenhouse floors. Easy and fast to lay they are non-toxic UV stable and readily re-fitted
if your shed expands / re-shapes. www.shedsforlessdirect.com make superb home kiddies play areas (lots of colours) and even better home Sports Arenas (bespoke for your garden). www.shedsforlessdirect.com and get the low-down from www.shedsforlessdirect.com.

Yes... spamming Usenet and ****ing off potential customers is a great
marketing strategy.

Jeßus[_2_] 14-03-2015 10:25 PM

Shed floors

On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 21:35:29 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

On 09/03/15 13:48, John Highnam wrote:

Some more F***ing SPAM.

SPAMMING uk.d-i-y not enough for you?