Old 28-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Banned

Default My New Lovely Garden Awning

Hello All,

Recently, I have installed a garden awning by Eden Verandas.

I find it so lovely enhancing my garden view.

I would like to know if you ever had installed such awnings in your garden?
If Yes, how do you feel?

Thanks,
Denise
Attached Thumbnails
My New Lovely Garden Awning-7.jpg
Old 28-04-2015, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:41:13 +0200, DeniseCooper
wrote:

Hello All,

Recently, I have installed a garden awning by Eden Verandas.

I find it so lovely enhancing my garden view.

I would like to know if you ever had installed such awnings in your
garden?
If Yes, how do you feel?

Thanks,
Denise

No Denise I haven't installed a garden awning.

And if I was thinking of getting one I certainly would NOT buy one
from Eden Verandas.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello All,

Recently, I have installed a garden awning by Eden Verandas.

I find it so lovely enhancing my garden view.

I would like to know if you ever had installed such awnings in your
garden?
If Yes, how do you feel?

Thanks,
Denise

No Denise I haven't installed a garden awning.

And if I was thinking of getting one I certainly would NOT buy one
from Eden Verandas.

Some people just don't realise the power of Google:
http://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/denise-cooper/5229300.publicprofile

"Denise Cooper Hampshire

Working at Edenverandas.co.uk , a leading company that
specializes in installation of attractive Awnings, Eden Veranda
or Glass Room, etc."

Enough said.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Hello All,

Recently, I have installed a garden awning by Eden Verandas.

I find it so lovely enhancing my garden view.

I would like to know if you ever had installed such awnings in your
garden?
If Yes, how do you feel?

Thanks,
Denise

No Denise I haven't installed a garden awning.

And if I was thinking of getting one I certainly would NOT buy one
from Eden Verandas.

Some people just don't realise the power of Google:
http://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/denise-cooper/5229300.publicprofile

"Denise Cooper Hampshire

Working at Edenverandas.co.uk , a leading company that
specializes in installation of attractive Awnings, Eden Veranda
or Glass Room, etc."

Enough said.

Exactly Chris. That one had spam written all over it and was just
asking to be checked out.
Plus the linked picture was so clearly an advert.