GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   removing wild garlic from my garden. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211480-removing-wild-garlic-my-garden.html)

Mick IOW 29-04-2015 09:15 AM

removing wild garlic from my garden.

Hi all,
Can anyone please advise the best way of killing off remove
wild garlic from a garden
This is in South of the UK.
Thanks.

Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] 29-04-2015 11:16 AM

removing wild garlic from my garden.

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 09:15:25 +0100, Mick IOW
wrote:

Hi all,
Can anyone please advise the best way of killing off remove
wild garlic from a garden
This is in South of the UK.
Thanks.

I use it for cooking. There are lots recipes on the web.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

Christina Websell 03-05-2015 12:45 AM

"Mick IOW" wrote in message
Hi all,
Can anyone please advise the best way of killing off remove
wild garlic from a garden
This is in South of the UK.
Thanks.

Strangely, I want mine to increase. I was sent some kindly maybe 7 years
ago by an urgler and although it does fine, it has never increased at all.
I want to eat it but there is still not enough.