GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Begonia Rex plants for charity (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211768-begonia-rex-plants-charity.html)

seonaid cooke 27-06-2015 12:01 AM

Begonia Rex plants for charity

Hi everyone, I would just like to let you know that I have recently set up a new charity in Edinburgh - TalkTime Edinburgh - Disability Counselling Service for Young People - which offers free one-to-one counselling to young disabled people. I also enjoy growing Begonia Rex indoor house plants and have a few for sale for the charity eg "Pink Champagne", "Escargot", "Green Gold". I can post them out to anywhere in the UK for £7.50 including p+p.