GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Great Dixter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211857-great-dixter.html)

Bob Hobden 09-07-2015 09:44 PM

Great Dixter

Went to Great Dixter this morning took lots of photos on my phone, forgot
camera, which I've put on flickr...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57653349057663

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

Emery Davis[_3_] 10-07-2015 03:36 PM

Great Dixter

On Thu, 09 Jul 2015 21:44:35 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

Went to Great Dixter this morning took lots of photos on my phone,
forgot camera, which I've put on flickr...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57653349057663

Photos look great for a phone camera. Borders look fabulous, also.
Thanks.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy

Fran Farmer 11-07-2015 07:05 AM

Great Dixter

On 10/07/2015 6:44 AM, Bob Hobden wrote:
Went to Great Dixter this morning took lots of photos on my phone,
forgot camera, which I've put on flickr...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57653349057663

Glorious! Thank you.

Chris J Dixon 11-07-2015 09:42 AM

Great Dixter

Bob Hobden wrote:

Went to Great Dixter this morning took lots of photos on my phone, forgot
camera, which I've put on flickr...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57653349057663

Excellent! Reminds me of my visit there last year, my first time
holidaying in that part of the country.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK