GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Elephant garlic corms (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211947-elephant-garlic-corms.html)

Mike Finley 05-08-2015 12:16 PM

Elephant garlic corms

Does anyone know how to persuade elephant garlic corms into growth?
I have no problems getting the cloves to grow and form good sized
bulbs, but haven't managed to persuade the corms to do anything.

[email protected] 09-08-2015 12:10 AM

Elephant garlic corms

On Wed, 05 Aug 2015 12:16:53 +0100, Mike Finley
wrote:

Does anyone know how to persuade elephant garlic corms into growth?
I have no problems getting the cloves to grow and form good sized
bulbs, but haven't managed to persuade the corms to do anything.

What are elephant garlic corms?