Old 06-05-2003, 03:23 AM
Gummo

Default Garden Design Software

Can anyone recommend the best?

Old 06-05-2003, 11:57 AM
gastropod

A human brain with some library books, a few hours and some coloured pencils
outstrips all the specific garden design programs. Do it yourself by hand
(you can use magazine clippings or just blocks of colour if your art skills
are poor) and the results are much easier to understand and translate.
Neil
www.conceptgardens.com

Old 07-05-2003, 02:32 PM
david

I just got a free program with |Personal Computer WWorld, called 3D Garden
Designer. Works fine. Good design parameters. But the list of plants (about
1500) is too short - I couldn't find camelia for example. I think its worth
using something like this just to get an idea of how much work you have to
put in before pay back!
David