GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Caught in the act (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/211977-caught-act.html)

Muddymike[_2_] 13-08-2015 03:36 PM

Caught in the act

I have been frustrated by something eating my Hostas. Not a single flower
last year as all the buds were chewed off. Very few this year as they were
eaten in early growth. I caught the culprit in the act yesterday.

Molly our Golden retriever!

No wonder putting the tubs on raised blocks didn't help.

Mike

Christina Websell 17-08-2015 07:20 PM

Caught in the act

"Muddymike" wrote in message
I have been frustrated by something eating my Hostas. Not a single flower
last year as all the buds were chewed off. Very few this year as they were
eaten in early growth. I caught the culprit in the act yesterday.

Molly our Golden retriever!

No wonder putting the tubs on raised blocks didn't help.

Mike

I once wondered about my calabrese heads, what could be nibbling them? My
whippet did it, I saw her at it..