GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   how is my invention about gardening goods (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212002-how-my-invention-about-gardening-goods.html)

ted_from_japan 18-08-2015 07:02 PM

how is my invention about gardening goods

No.1 https://youtu.be/3kM2VtSF6p0
No.2 https://youtu.be/r7QGuzkL_po
No.3 https://youtu.be/q_9DhE-2cis

Fuschia[_4_] 19-08-2015 03:55 PM

how is my invention about gardening goods

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:17:11 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

Chris Hogg wrote:

You mean to say, you actually looked!?

I never ever go to obfuscated links. Too much chance of malware. My
computer is unstable enough without "help!"

Very sensible. Unfortunately some people insist on responding to spam.
I suppose they think it looks clever, but the effect is always the
reverse.

Ted JP 20-08-2015 01:57 AM

how is my invention about gardening goods

2015年8月19日水曜日 3時02分48秒 UTC+9 Ted JP:
No.1 https://youtu.be/3kM2VtSF6p0
No.2 https://youtu.be/r7QGuzkL_po
No.3 https://youtu.be/q_9DhE-2cis