GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   x-hose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212102-x-hose.html)

Pam Moore[_3_] 27-09-2015 08:47 AM

x-hose

I have had 2 X-hoses in 2 years. the second a replacement and that has
now split.The company were not prepared to replace it and offered me
10% off another one.Fat chance!
I have now bought a similar thing from a catalogue at half the price.
I'll see how that goes, though there won't be much need for a hose now
this year.
Has anyone else had one? Such a good idea if only it was more
reliable.

Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] 27-09-2015 09:12 AM

x-hose

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 08:47:50 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

I have had 2 X-hoses in 2 years. the second a replacement and that has
now split.The company were not prepared to replace it and offered me
10% off another one.Fat chance!
I have now bought a similar thing from a catalogue at half the price.
I'll see how that goes, though there won't be much need for a hose now
this year.
Has anyone else had one? Such a good idea if only it was more
reliable.

I've had two expandable hoses. I can't remember the make. Neither
lasted long. A brilliant idea but no one seems to be able to make a
reliable one.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com

Pam Moore[_3_] 27-09-2015 01:29 PM

x-hose

wrote:

I have had 2 X-hoses in 2 years. the second a replacement and that has
now split.The company were not prepared to replace it and offered me
10% off another one.Fat chance!
I have now bought a similar thing from a catalogue at half the price.
I'll see how that goes, though there won't be much need for a hose now
this year.
Has anyone else had one? Such a good idea if only it was more
reliable.

I've had two expandable hoses. I can't remember the make. Neither
lasted long. A brilliant idea but no one seems to be able to make a
reliable one.

Steve

Glad it's not just me!