GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Outdoor tomatoes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212231-outdoor-tomatoes.html)

Bob Hobden 08-11-2015 02:42 PM

Outdoor tomatoes

I can't believe it but we picked 10.5lbs of ripe tomatoes off the plot today
the 8th November. Amazingly late but welcome.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

[email protected] 10-11-2015 11:18 AM

Outdoor tomatoes

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 2:42:39 PM UTC, Bob Hobden wrote:
I can't believe it but we picked 10.5lbs of ripe tomatoes off the plot today
the 8th November. Amazingly late but welcome.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

I've just picked another courgette, and a rose has just come back into flower in Manchester. The lawn is still growing but it's too wet to cut!

Phil L 12-11-2015 08:25 PM

Outdoor tomatoes

wrote in message
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 2:42:39 PM UTC, Bob Hobden wrote:
I can't believe it but we picked 10.5lbs of ripe tomatoes off the plot
today
the 8th November. Amazingly late but welcome.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

I've just picked another courgette, and a rose has just come back into
flower in Manchester. The lawn is still growing but it's too wet to cut!

Dandelions in full flower (again) here.
20 miles west of Manchester

Malcolm Race[_2_] 13-11-2015 03:49 PM

Outdoor tomatoes

On 12/11/2015 20:25, Phil L wrote:
wrote in message
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 2:42:39 PM UTC, Bob Hobden wrote:
I can't believe it but we picked 10.5lbs of ripe tomatoes off the plot
today
the 8th November. Amazingly late but welcome.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

I've just picked another courgette, and a rose has just come back into
flower in Manchester. The lawn is still growing but it's too wet to cut!

Dandelions in full flower (again) here.
20 miles west of Manchester

Concerned about my raspberries. It seems as though the fruiting shoots
for next year are beginning to grow

Malcolm
in Fareham on the south coast.