GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Easter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212573-easter.html)

Pam Moore[_3_] 27-03-2016 09:24 AM

Easter

Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

Broadback[_3_] 27-03-2016 09:30 AM

Easter

On 27/03/2016 09:24, Pam Moore wrote:
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

Look on the bright side Pam, at least you are not flooded out at the moment!

Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] 27-03-2016 09:40 AM

Easter

On Sun, 27 Mar 2016 09:24:03 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!

It's brilliant sunshine here in Cheshire but heavy rain is forecasted
for this afternoon. I hope the forecast is wrong.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com

philgurr 27-03-2016 12:32 PM

Easter

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

You should be so lucky, it snowed here last night.

Phil
Northern Highlands of Scotland

Spider[_3_] 28-03-2016 06:27 PM

Easter

On 27/03/2016 09:24, Pam Moore wrote:
Greetings on this wet Easter Sunday to anyone out there!
Last Easter was a hot weekend and Parkers sent out a parcel of plants
which were in the post all wekend and arrived in sorry condition. Many
had to be replaced.
Pam in dreary Somerset

We were threatened with horrendous Easter weather, but there have been
some good sunny periods, albeit with the occasional shower and gusty
wind. I have worked outside throughout the long weekend. The rain came
just as the light was fading most days, so I've been able to get a fair
bit done. I was finally driven in by hail this pm, but it's been a
lovely day, especially out of the wind.

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London