GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daily Mail week end magazine (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/212579-daily-mail-week-end-magazine.html)

sacha 28-03-2016 03:16 PM

Daily Mail week end magazine

We were very gratified to have a small and highly enthusiastic piece in
this on Saturday by Constance Craig Smith. And Raymond was the tall
one in The Garden's hologram of him and Roy Lancaster. Even I barely
recognised him!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

sacha 28-03-2016 05:47 PM

On 2016-03-28 15:13:14 +0000, Martin P said:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:16:02 +0100, sacha wrote:

We were very gratified to have a small and highly enthusiastic piece in
this on Saturday by Constance Craig Smith. And Raymond was the tall
one in The Garden's hologram of him and Roy Lancaster. Even I barely
recognised him!

Have you got a link to the article

I think the only way is by taking out a sub to the online DM. You can
get a day for £1.00!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Spider[_3_] 28-03-2016 06:30 PM

On 2016-03-28 15:13:14 +0000, Martin P said:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:16:02 +0100, sacha wrote:

We were very gratified to have a small and highly enthusiastic piece in
this on Saturday by Constance Craig Smith. And Raymond was the tall
one in The Garden's hologram of him and Roy Lancaster. Even I barely
recognised him!

Have you got a link to the article

I think the only way is by taking out a sub to the online DM. You can
get a day for £1.00!

Well done, Sacha! I have a friend who takes the DM, so I'll ask if
she's still got the magazine. Thanks for the tip-off.

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London

sacha 29-03-2016 12:16 PM

On 2016-03-28 15:13:14 +0000, Martin P said:

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:16:02 +0100, sacha wrote:

We were very gratified to have a small and highly enthusiastic piece in
this on Saturday by Constance Craig Smith. And Raymond was the tall
one in The Garden's hologram of him and Roy Lancaster. Even I barely
recognised him!

Have you got a link to the article

I think the only way is by taking out a sub to the online DM. You can
get a day for £1.00!

Well done, Sacha! I have a friend who takes the DM, so I'll ask if
she's still got the magazine. Thanks for the tip-off.

Hello, Spider! It's a tiny piece but nice to think someone's bothered.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com