Old 22-04-2016, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Glyphosate and the EU

Old 16-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Layman[_2_] View Post
European Parliament resolution of 13 April 2016 on the draft Commission
implementing regulation renewing the approval of the active substance
glyphosate in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1107/2009 of the
European Parliament and of the Council concerning the placing of plant
protection products on the market, and amending the Annex to
Implementing Regulation (EU) No 540/2011 (D044281/01 – 2016/2624(RSP))
(Texts adopted - Wednesday, 13 April 2016 - Renewal of the approval of the active substance glyphosate - P8_TA-PROV(2016)0119)

See recommendation 4:
"4. Calls on the Commission in particular not to approve any
non-professional uses of glyphosate;"

Better start stocking up now (unless we "Brexit"...)!

--

Jeff
Gardening Universe ? The Tips and Tricks YOU Need to have the PERFECT GARDEN