Old 08-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Lain

Default Hand-push Lawnmowers

Hi,
I'm looking for a good quality hand-push cylinder land mower. The only
product I am aware of is the Qualcast Panther 30. Are there others?
Thanks.

Old 09-05-2003, 07:45 PM
Lain

Thanks, it sounds fine but where do I buy one?

"Philippe Gautier" wrote in message
Lain wrote:
Hi,
I'm looking for a good quality hand-push cylinder land mower. The only
product I am aware of is the Qualcast Panther 30. Are there others?
Thanks.

Last year I was looking for the same, and was recommende Al-Ko or Ginge
(which is part of the Al-ko group). I bought a Ginge 28cm one in a local
shop for ~£60. http://www.ginge.com/Produkter/index...en&HGRP=1&ID=0
It's maybe more expensive than the Panther (?), but I've been told that
with cheap push mower, you'd have to have the blade resharpen more often.
I'm quite happy with this one so far...

Philippe