GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Facebook question (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/213349-facebook-question.html)

Jim_S 09-08-2016 09:55 PM

Facebook question

When I post to a group the post shows up in the group and on my own page.
Does that mean my friends can see the post or do I have to share the group
one back to my own timeline?
--
Jim S

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 09-08-2016 10:57 PM

Facebook question

On 09/08/2016 21:55, Jim_S wrote:
When I post to a group the post shows up in the group and on my own page.
Does that mean my friends can see the post or do I have to share the group
one back to my own timeline?

This "Group" is nothing to do with Facebook, you will have to repost
there, as for how Facebook works it is an enduring mystery!

--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Jim_S 10-08-2016 12:21 AM

Facebook question

On Tue, 9 Aug 2016 22:57:41 +0100, Charlie Pridham wrote:

On 09/08/2016 21:55, Jim_S wrote:
When I post to a group the post shows up in the group and on my own page.
Does that mean my friends can see the post or do I have to share the group
one back to my own timeline?

This "Group" is nothing to do with Facebook, you will have to repost
there, as for how Facebook works it is an enduring mystery!

Sorry I did not mean to post here. I wondered why I had no reply elsewhere.
:-?
--
Jim S