Old 08-05-2003, 09:56 PM
news.gtn.net

Default Fungal/insect problem with Olive tree? (0/1)

Hello,

I have 2 beautiful Olive trees in very large terra cotta pots in my
back garden... and for the most part both of them are doing very
well... even had fruit last year. However, one of them this spring
seems to be the victim of some sort of fungal infection. It also
seems to have a lot of tiny little spiders on it, which may or may not
be contributing to the problem. I've attached 2 photos, one showing
the markings on the leaves, and the other showing one of the little
critters that have appeared in huge abundance on the tree. Strangely
though, the main problem is only on one of the trees, not the
other.... even though they live within 6 feet of each other.

I much appreciate the assistance. Oh yeah, if you reply to me
directly, my address is shown in "plain english" to foil the
spammers... just replace the "dots" with . and the "at" with @.

Thanks!

Strawberry fungal problem? Frank United Kingdom 2 27-04-2011 05:02 PM
Strawberry Fungal Problem? Frank United Kingdom 1 25-04-2011 08:14 PM
Fungal Problem foxglove77 Gardening 3 22-07-2008 09:35 PM
Acer black fungal branch problem - please help Zarch United Kingdom 6 24-10-2006 10:39 AM
Olive Tree problem P United Kingdom 3 22-02-2004 06:45 PM